The northern part of the Costa Blanca is a famous European resort. About 80% of all real estate here belongs to expats. Due to competitive real estate prices, many Europeans prefer to have their own property here (villa, house, or apartment, etc.)
What is the Costa Blanca famous for? The answer is very simple:
- more than 300 sunny days a year;
- the combination of mountains, sea and countryside creates a unique healthy microclimate that was recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) as one of the best in the world due to its beneficial properties;
- a large number of marine nature reserves;
- the absence of heavy industry;
- a good balance of leisure services, including golf, tennis, horse riding and yacht clubs;
- a high level of medical care and
- the opportunity to receive quality education in international schools starting from one-year-olds.
According to statistics, a person who moved here for permanent residence may increase his/her life expectancy on average by 10 years, thanks to the healing climate, the Mediterranean diet, the friendliness and welcoming traditions of the local communities and the safe living environment.